- Snow: No one's ever been willing to die for me.
- Charming: No one you can remember.
- Snow: ...Charming?
- Charming: Yes, yes it's me!
- *more kissage*
- Snow: This teary reunion has been wonderful, but something's just occured to me. I shot you.
- Charming: Yeah, you-- oh my god. You shot me.
- Snow: I'm so sorry--
- Charming: You SHOT me.
- Snow: I did. I did shoot you.
- Charming: But it was true love's kiss... It should have worked!
- Snow: Oh my god, it's a kiss, not duct tape
- Snow: It doesn't fix everything
that twu luv smells so good
Though now that I watch it again, it reminds me of Brokeback Mountain. What secret affair were Charming and Rumple conducting in the woods?