Golden Hatter? Rumpleson? I don’t care. All I know is that it’s the first potential slash pairing in this series that has earned more than a “meh” reaction from me and now I need it like burning.
So, when will we start seeing more fic for Mad Gold?
Archie/Jefferson needs to be a ship just so that we can call them “Hopping Mad.”
First we have Rumpel with the eyebrows, then Jefferson in that second gif.
Troll apprentice much?
The Rule of Jefferson’s Hat: “Same amount of people that go through have to come back. No more, no less.”
If that’s true, then how did he retrieve the Doctor or return home after sending him back to his world? Does the hat’s rule only apply when it’s convenient to the plot?
I really need to know:
- Why Regina married the king
- Why Daniel is preserved as if just dead, even though days/weeks passed between his death and Regina learning magic
- How the newly married Regina is spending so much time away from home, to apprentice with Rum.
- How much time Jefferson and Rum spent making their plans, and how drunk they got in the process.
- Really, why did Regina marry a man she didn’t want to, whose daughter she blamed for her True Love’s death?
The Doctor: Jefferson
Raise your hand if you were turned on by this sassy side of Jefferson we saw tonight!
I mean I love his cuteness with Grace, but HOT DAMN this devil-may-care adventurer attitude is seriously making me swoon.
Yeeeah I wasn’t his biggest fan after Hat Trick, and then Land Without Magic Happened and I liked him, and NOW I WANT HIS BABIES BECAUSE DAT SASS.
You know, while I still don’t think Jefferson deserved to be trapped in Wonderland, the revelation that he conspired with Rumple and Franky to emotionally destroy young!Regina makes me feel like his fate in Hat Trick was just karma coming around to bite him in the ass.