Golden Hatter? Rumpleson? I don’t care. All I know is that it’s the first potential slash pairing in this series that has earned more than a “meh” reaction from me and now I need it like burning.
First we have Rumpel with the eyebrows, then Jefferson in that second gif.
Troll apprentice much?
The Rule of Jefferson’s Hat: “Same amount of people that go through have to come back. No more, no less.”
If that’s true, then how did he retrieve the Doctor or return home after sending him back to his world? Does the hat’s rule only apply when it’s convenient to the plot?
- Why Regina married the king
- Why Daniel is preserved as if just dead, even though days/weeks passed between his death and Regina learning magic
- How the newly married Regina is spending so much time away from home, to apprentice with Rum.
- How much time Jefferson and Rum spent making their plans, and how drunk they got in the process.
- Really, why did Regina marry a man she didn’t want to, whose daughter she blamed for her True Love’s death?