Just as a reference, my whole Gender Reversed Fairy Tale Series together (at last)!
Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, Tarzana and John, Little Red Cap, Snow White, Beau and the Beast, The Little Merman, and Cinderfella.
All silkscreens. 6 - 10 colors. Editions of 20 and 30. Yudi Chen 2012.
I just noticed that all of the Disney princesses break the rule of “don’t count hair as part of a character silhouette.” With different hairstyles, the princesses would be indistinguishable in silhouette form. (Except for Pocahontas)
[Cinderella Manages To Disgust Rumplestiltskin]
“In exchange for our other child, you will see to it that our land is once again fertile.”
- Emma: Finally got yourself a computer?
- Rumplestiltskin: I've always had it, but Belle finally made me set it up.
- Emma: What are you doing with it now?
- Rumplestiltskin: Reading.
- Emma: Reading what?
- Rumplestiltskin: The, ah, iTunes User Agreement.
- Cinderella: Seriously? No one reads that.
- Rumplestiltskin: Then I guess that makes two contracts you never read.
- Cinderella: Die in a fire
I wonder how much it would cost to build a house whose facade is a scale replica of Cinderella’s castle?